We use a demo submissive for our Deepening Your Domination workshop. Being our demo submissive will tap into your deepest submissive self. If that sounds exciting, read on!
What will this experience be like for the Demo Submissive?
Intense! All of the workshop participants will watch you experience varying levels of submission, from light to deep. The method of the workshop has participants watching an experience being demonstrated, hearing TouchDeep and HeartBound talk about the experience, then engaging in guided discussion about the experience, which will include questions to you about your part of it.
TouchDeep and HeartBound will both be involved with demonstrations with you in the workshop. They will be asking you to kneel, wear a collar, crawl, and engage in a variety of other submissive behaviors.
It’s likely that they'll direct you to remove some or most of your outer clothing at some point in the experience. There will be no genital contact. Both TouchDeep and HeartBound will be fully dressed at all times.
You will have several one-on-one experiences in front of the group, with volunteers from the audience. TouchDeep and HeartBound will carefully monitor each of these. Each will be a minute or two minute long, involving eye-gazing and light physical contact (within pre-negotiated limits). These exercises are intended to simulate the opening of a D/s scene. The class will discuss them, and ask to hear your perspective on each.
It’s important that you be…
• a confirmed submissive comfortable with collars, leash and lead, hair-pulling, foot worship, rapid physical movement, light to medium S/M, and close physical contact.
• comfortable with being dominated by both men and women.
• comfortable and confident being mostly naked in front of a class.
• absolutely available for the scheduled workshop time.
• in integrity with your partner(s) around being a demo submissive for us.
• completely comfortable with accessing your deepest submissive self.
• available to meet at a mutually agreed-upon time beforehand for a pre-workshop negotiation and mini-rehearsal.
• able to communicate comfortably and in the moment using standard safe words of yellow and red.
• able to articulate your experience in front of a class if and when called upon to do so.
• in generally good health.
• if you’re a smoker, able to abstain for several hours prior to the workshop.
• at complete ease about doing this. Nobody but you should be making the choice to demo for us.
If you meet all of the qualifications above and are interested in being our demo submissive, we look forward to hearing from you! Fill on the contact form on the main page to let us know that you're interested.
We'll be happy to answer your questions. We will also want to have a three-way Skype or FaceTime conversation with you a week or so before the workshop.